Solo supplement of only 4%
Get off-the-beaten-track with this special offer from Tri-State Safaris on its new Simpson Desert Adventure tour, combining camping under star-lit skies with the thrill of exploring the vast wilderness of Australia’s most iconic desert by 4WD.
Savings of up to $2100 and a solo supplement of just four per cent are now being offered for bookings made by July 31, 2018.
The 12-day adventure will take guests across the rugged outback landscape, with travellers able to ride in custom-designed, air-conditioned 4WD vehicles or bring their own 4WD vehicles on the tour.
The ‘Simpson Desert Adventure’ tour will depart from Tri State Safari’s base in Broken Hill in far west NSW on August 13, 2018. The tour is a round-trip, outback journey across three states – NSW, QLD and SA. At more than half the size of Victoria and with the longest parallel sand dunes in the world, the Simpson Desert stretches for 170,000 square kilometres and Tri-State Safaris take guests to all the hidden gems scattered throughout the vast landscape.
Highlights of the tour include:
* the vast, salty expanse of Lake Eyre – the lowest point in Australia
* a stay in an underground motel at the Opal mining town of Cooper Pedy
* Visit the point where NSW, QLD and SA meet at Poepell Corner and Cameron’s Corner
* Take in the view from the top of the 40m-high ‘Big Red’ sand dune – the largest in the Simpson
* Visits to outback bores and memorable, middle-of-nowhere desert camps with campfire dinners under the stars.
If booked by July 31, 2018 the 12-day Simpson Desert tour departing on August 13, 2018, is available from:
* $7277 twin-share in fully equipped Tri State Safari 4WD vehicles – a saving of $383 per person or $766 per couple
* $7595 solo in fully equipped Tri State Safari 4WD vehicles – a saving of $400
* $4200 for 4WD enthusiasts keen to bring their own ‘tag-along’ vehicle (for the first person). $2100 for the second person on a ‘tag-along’ booking – a saving of 50 per cent
Fares includes accommodation and meals.
Tri State Safaris is owned by Out of the Ordinary Outback, an expanding tourism business in far west NSW which also owns seven properties- The Alma Hotel and Argent Motel in Broken Hill, Warrawong on the Darling tourist camp and cabins at Wilcannia, the famous White Cliffs Underground Motel, Cobar’s Copper City Motel, the Ivanhoe Hotel and the soon-to-open Broken Hill Outback Resort. Out of the Ordinary Outback’s own visitor centre also operates in Broken Hill.
Visit www.tristate.com.au or call 1300 688 225.