Enjoy the isolation of a NSW outback roadtrip with 1st June New Offers
The NSW outback is perfect for isolation, social distancing and escape so to help Australians enjoy the warmth, fresh air, big skies, vast spaces, seclusion and endless horizons of the region, NSW outback tourism company, Out of the Ordinary Outback, has released special offers for roadtrip travellers exploring the country in ‘out of the ordinary’ times.
Now is also a perfect time to explore the crowd-free outback of NSW with the storied Darling River flowing for the first time in years after recent rains, flourishing the ochred plains with colour and birdlife. A scenic journey can be taken along the river from Walgett to Wentworth – see https://www.visitnsw.com/things-to-do/drives-and-road-trips/darling-river-run
Out of the Ordinary Outback owns seven properties in far west NSW– Broken Hill Outback Resort as well as The Argent Motel and The Tourist Lodge – both in Broken Hill, and the Copper City Motel/Hotel in Cobar, Warrawong on the Darling at Wilcannia, the Ivanhoe Hotel Motel and the famous White Cliffs Underground Motel – Australia’s largest underground accommodation. Out of the Ordinary Outback also owns the Tri State Safaris touring company.
* Stay at the world-renowned White Cliffs Underground Motel for one night for $149 per room (including continental buffet breakfast) property re-opens on July 1. www.undergroundmotel.com.au or call 1300 679 688 to discuss your travel plans.
* Stay by a billabong at Warrawong on the Darling near Wilcannia (cabins $125 a night, caravan sites $40) for one or more nights and then receive a $40 discount at the White Cliffs Underground Motel one hour away ($109 a night after the discount) www.warrawongonthedarling.com.au or call 1300 679 688 to discuss your travel plans.
* Stay at more than one property in Out of the Ordinary Outback’s portfolio and receive a five (5%) percent discount at each property as part of your multi-property package. Mention where you have recently stayed and a discount will be applied, give us a call on 1300 679 688.
* Get more out of your visit when you Stay 3 nights caravanning or camping and the 4th night is free!
* Stay at one of the Broken Hill properties, and receive discount off a day or multi-day tour with Tri State Safaris. www.tristate.com.au There is no deadline on the offers.
New deluxe swags are also available at the Broken Hill Outback Resort for $30 a person or $60 per couple, including linen and set up. Luxury spa studios at the resort overlooking the desert are available from $155 a night. Caravan and camping sites are from $30 a night.
Out of the Ordinary Outback owner, Scott Smith, said the group’s properties would appeal to roadtrip travellers seeking tranquillity, space and adventure. “Self-isolation is easy in the outback where you can find lots of personal space, serenity, stillness and perspective,” Mr Smith said.
For bookings, call Out of the Ordinary Outback on 1300 679 688