As a family-owned and operated business, the health and well-being of our guests and staff is Out of the Ordinary Outback group’s highest priority.
In response, all our staff have been informed, in detail, on essential prevention measures – ranging from hygiene measures including frequent cleaning and sanitising of ‘high touch’ areas within our reception area, throughout the Resort and our Outback NSW Restaurant, Bar and Cafés.
We are continuously monitoring and implementing the current recommendations and guidelines of the local health authorities as they evolve, to provide the best possible service, whilst ensuring the safety of our guests.
For further guidance, please call the National Coronavirus Health Information line: 1800 020 080 or seek medical attention.
Condition of Entry to Out of the Ordinary Outback Properties
ANYONE WHO HAS RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS OR FEVER (>37.5°C), EVEN IF THEY ONLY HAVE MILD SYMPTOMS, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
- Everyone must comply with government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises.
THIS INCLUDED AND NOT LIMITED TO:
All staff instructions must be followed.
- QR and sign in for any visitors and guests on arrival
- The Restaurant takes bookings to ensure distancing and numbers are kept within the NSW Gov Guidelines
- Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
- Masks required indoors, please follow the signs around the property
- All guests, including long-term casuals and visitors, MUST complete a guest declaration at check-in/arrival.
- Park rules and conditions must be followed.
- Onsite Restaurant and Café areas are restricted to a certain number of guests, please check signs and follow instructions by staff.
Thank you for your ongoing support and by keeping our community safe, together we can continue to enjoy life and travel with some adjustments.
The team at the Out of the Ordinary Outback.